How do I book a party?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to respond to you via email or with a phone call, if you prefer. You can also use the Contact Us tab on this site.
How far in advance should I book?
- We recommend contacting us as soon as you have a date in mind—it’s never too early! But it’s also never too late to contact us—you might get lucky and find that your favorite princess is still available.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, and PayPal.
Can I upgrade my package after booking?
- Yes! We do require at least 72 hours notice, to ensure that we have all items in stock. Additional guests may be added the day of the party, but it may result in substitution of included items.
What if I need to cancel/change my party date?
- There is a $25 nonrefundable deposit due at the time of booking. If we are able to accommodate a change of date, the deposit will be applied toward your balance. Unfortunately, if you cancel, or if we are fully booked on the date you are requesting, you forfeit your deposit.
What areas do you service?
- We service Nashville, Tennessee, and its surrounding areas, including Brentwood, Franklin, Antioch, Hermitage, and Smyrna. If you are more than 20 miles from Nashville, a travel fee may apply.
Should I tip?
- While gratuities are never expected, they are always appreciated. If you believe our Princess provided an exceptional experience, a tip is a great way to show your appreciation.
My child’s favorite princess isn’t listed on your page. When will she be available?
- We are always adding new characters to our repertoire, and we love input from clients. It’s possible we’re putting the finishing touches on your favorite princess at the moment, so it’s always worth asking if a particular character will join us prior to your event.
Can boys enjoy your parties too?
- Of course! While we cater to the princess-loving crowd, our games and story-time are enjoyable to all children! We strive to have gender-neutral party favors, such as bubbles, on hand to substitute for tiaras.
Is the costume and performer I see on your site the one who will come to my party?
- In most cases, yes. When multiple princesses are booked for the same date, there may be personnel changes. However, the costumes shown in our gallery are current.
Do you do events besides children’s birthday parties?
- Absolutely! We are available for other parties, weddings, corporate events, or just about any sort of gathering you can imagine! We are particularly committed to partnering with charitable organizations, so we encourage you to contact us for your next celebration.
How does the Princess arrive at the event venue?
- She will arrive fully in costume via automobile. The Princess is generally accompanied by a Fairy Godmother (not in costume) who facilitates the performance.
What do I need to do to prepare for the Princess’s arrival?
- Please provide instructions for parking and keep your cell phone nearby. The Fairy Godmother will text or call the number you’ve provided to alert you of our arrival.
Do I need to supervise the children while the Princess is there?
- Yes. Our princesses are performers, not babysitters. While they love spending time with children, they are not responsible for the care, safety, and discipline of partygoers.
Can I customize a party package?
- Of course! We are always ready to work with you to provide the party of your dreams.